Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dream Big---Take Two!

I've decided to start fresh--have a new and improved "Dream Big" that attaches to my current gmail address.


The old "Dream Big" is still out there...I could never let it go, since it holds the chronology of my entire California odyssey.

I don't know why blogger.com won't let me transfer the blog to my latest gmail account, but oh well...

I really hope to make more time for it than I have in the last year. I figured I should be a good little writer and keep a proper "regular' blog...especially now that I've got a novel in PRODUCTION!!! (I still get goosebumps every time I say it)

So...a lifelong dream is about to come true--most likely in January of 2009.



Here's to lots of productive writing in the coming days!


*cracks bottle of champagne over the new and improved "Dream Big"*

2 comments:

Alison said...

OK, I love the cover! W00t!

Joanna said...

Wooo! I can't wait til your book comes out!